You can make payments monthly by either of these possibilities:
Credit card – this type of payment allows you to pay for resources online. Contact technical support if your credit card brand is not supported. Sometimes, the account may require the system administrator to approve of your registration, in which case the account will not be available immediately.
– you must send a check to the specified location. After the check is received, your account is made available for use. Check payments can be disabled.
- Trustworthy payments solution with more than 220 million active accounts around the world
- Founded in 1998 as Cofinity
- Businesses like e-commerce vendors, auction sites and other commercial entities & individuals can make and receive payments
- Accepts both Amex and Visa credit cards
- Easy integration
- Availability of a lot of customization options
- Online invoicing
- Facilitates credit card payments over the phone.
– this type of payment allows you to pay for resources via the online payment provider. Your credit card info won't be stored in your billing profiles and billing info won't show in the control panel. In order to pay via PayPal, you should have a web-based Personal account registered in the PayPal system.
- Payment gateway
- Fully integrable with available popular eCommerce platforms.
this type of payment allows you to pay for resources via the online payment provider. Your credit card and billing info won't be stored in your billing profiles. In order to pay via WorldPay, you should have a web-based Personal account registered in the WorldPay system.
- Commonly available plugin on all major eCommerce platforms especially for online businesses selling digital services such as web hosting or web design companies.
- Can process a wide range of global currencies
- Easy to set up subscriptions
– you can pay via web-based payment provider if you have an online account registered with 2CheckOut.
- Merchant gateway
- Directly records all sales and transactions into Sage accounting software.
- Reveals costs and income in real-time.
- Handles business and customer transactions from a single platform for most of the companies like Uber, Spotify, Microsoft, and eBay
- Accepts more than 250 payment methods and 150 global currencies
- Risk Management tools: Sifts through data to identify and fight cases of fraud.
- Track results: Analyze transaction data to benefit from “data-rich insights to learn customer behavior.
- Pineapple Payments company providing gateway payment processing solutions to businesses ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies
- Headquarter: Chicago, Illinois
- Integrates with over 175 online shopping carts like QuickBooks
- Mobile Solution: To payments via mobile apps
- Built-in security and fraud protection
- Designed for Internet businesses: A developer-first payments technology platform with built-in APIs and developer tools to create subscription services, on-demand marketplaces, or crowdfunding platforms.
- It supports a wide range of development languages like PHP, JAVA, Python, and Ruby.
- Mobile payments, subscription billing, and one-click checkout.
- Provides flexible tools to customize payment processes.
- For all size eCommerce businesses registered in the US, UK, Canada, Europe, or Australia to sell items and receive online payments on websites.
- Support all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, and JCB.
- Supports a wide range of currencies
- Quickly transfer funds into the merchant bank account
- Its platform compatible with digital payment services such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and Visa Checkout.
You need to make an advance payment not less than the registration fee. Until the payment gets processed, your account won't be enabled and you won't be able to purchase hosting resources and services, including control panel account or domain registration.