WordPress Security Plugins
- Wordfence: Scans malware, an in-built firewall prevents hacking
- Sucuri: Regular malware scanning and offers web application firewall to block assaults at the application level
- ManageWP: Provided by GoDaddy, does update management and backups
- Jetpack: The plugins offered by Automattic, the commercial company behind WordPress. It offers brute-force attack protection, downtime monitoring, spam filtering, site backup, a secure login upgrade, two-factor authentication, malware scanning, and a log of all site changes.
- BBQ (Block Bad Queries): Web Application Firewall, intercepts all URL requests and filters bad requests which hacker might be trying to exploit the vulnerabilities.
- Limit Login Attempts Reloaded: Blocks excessive brute-force login attempts, if somebody is trying to pound on a website to login, it would stop responding after a set of efforts.
- All In One WP Security & Firewall
- iThemes Security
Arvixe Secure and Fast Managed WordPress Hosting Packages Declared
- Featuring security
- Automated remote backups
- Reverse proxied
- Load balanced
WordPress Hosting From Arvixe
- Pre-Installed and Pre-Configured WordPress : Arvixe provides basic WordPress installations, Users doesn't need to worry about installation.
- Performance and Security Designed for WordPress : Company prevent hackers and spammers from WordPress website. Users freely enjoy their tour to WordPress website.
- International Data Centers : Host WordPress in the US, Europe, and soon Asia for international reach.
- WordPress Hosting That Scales : Company offers Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting. Users can get 24/7 support for managed WordPress hosting
- Inc500 Award Winner : Till date, company has got many awards for world class WordPress hosting Products.