Key Selling Points
- A carbon-negative company – A leader in providing green energy web hosting solutions
- 300% energy efficient
- Eco-friendly: A partner of United States EPA Green Power and Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF) of Portland, Oregon
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
- Founder: Trey Gardner
- CEO: Kaumil Patel
Data Center: Amsterdam, North America, Canada
- Featured in prestigious lists of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies in America for four consecutive years
- The hosting provider received many awards for its green, eco-friendly hosting solutions
- Shared, and Dedicated Server
- WordPress hosting, Drupal hosting, Joomla hosting, cPanel hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting
Ecosite Hosting Plans
- Starter or base plan: It's just for $9.95 per month for small websites or blogs, starters. It includes one free domain, unlimited SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, a free site builder, free website transfer, cPanel, and Softaculous support.
- Pro: It starts at $14.95 per month ideal for growing websites that need additional speed and resources. It includes all the features of the Starter plan, plus support for up to 300 emails per hour and two times the performance.
- Premium: It starts at $24.95 a month ideal for high performing websites. It includes all the features of Pro plus Wildcard SSL, support for up to 500 emails per hour, PCI compliance, and four times the performance of the base plan.
Other Services Offered
- Free domain with Website Migration until the time client uses services
- Container-based approach: Accounts provisioned with dedicated computing resources and secured virtual file system. Thus, no single user can impact another regardless of site traffic or computing resource demands and are protected against malware and other malicious activity
- Green web hosting: Power usage with renewable energy
- Free WHMCS license
- SSD storage
- HTTP/2 enabled servers: Free SSL certificate through Lets Encrypt
- Monthly billing
- Discounts available on payment options like annual, two-year, or three-year.
- Fairly straightforward signup process
Customers: To professionals all over the world in over 150 countries
Number of Customers: 300,000 websites
What for Customers?
- European customers enjoy local hosting benefits such as privacy laws, lower latency for faster page loads and search engine optimization.
- 100% Satisfaction: Customers can focus on deploying, managing and growing their websites without having to worry about the underlying technology.
- Increased Performance, High-speed, reliable & scalable Hosting services.
- 100% RAID-10 SSD-based (Solid State Drives) servers.
- Real-time security monitoring
- Eco-friendly web hosting solutions
Support: 24.7.365 via email, ticket, live-help, FAQ and web knowledge-base
Money-back Guarantee: 30-days
Speed: 445ms per loading page
- (May 16, 2017) Launched Scalable Hosting Features on its Web Hosting Platform. Shared Hosting customers can add/remove computing resources such as CPU, RAM and I/O in a pay-as-you-go fashion which eliminates the need to upgrade to a Virtual Private Server.
- (January 11, 2017) Launched its shared hosting services in Europe with its Amsterdam Data Center location