A customer can set notification preferences for email alerts and messages for advertisements, coupons, deals, and any other communication.
The attraction of the Online Store
- Layout: Properly placing products or services on which user can react by few mouse-clicks
- Style: The colors, images, and animation
- Dynamic features: A visitor can follow a particular service or product, rate it or comment, can create a wish list, recommendations, save the item for later review, and purchase. Thus, a lot of activities are incorporated for a visitor to keep him/her busy.
- Sidebars: Displays products which other customers viewed or brought with the item customer is viewing, sponsored products, question and answers, and reviews.
- Speed: The store harness the power of webserver to display various choices on the fly
- Help: Everybody needs help. Hence support team is always on their toes to help their customer.
- Easy Maintenance: A store owner don't need any level of programming experience, thus allowing him/her to focus only on its business. All just is required is a necessary desktop experience to upload and maintain products or services.
- Cost: If cost compared with a physical store, it is far too less. The e-commerce software comes at a meager price.
- Reports: The owner offered with all the essential and additional information to better understand what's going in the business, where are pitfalls that can cause problems
- Security and Backups: The online store tools enable periodic backups and backend security software (anti-malware, anti-virus, and firewall) to block unwanted or potentially dangerous data.