Key Selling Points
- Advanced Technology Partner with Amazon Web Services
- Featuring DXM content management, personalization, search and hosting, in addition to fully integrated Digital Quality Management (DQM) to ensure brand integrity and meet compliance requirements.
- Web content management through a SaaS solution, cloud-first Digital Experience Management (DXM) platform
- Building, delivering and managing websites
Establishment: January 2001
Chief Technology Officer: Adrian Newby
No. of Customers: More than 180 customers including Unilever, BNY Mellon, Thomson Reuters, Eli Lilly, and Aflac
What for Customers?
- A complete solution platform trusted by leading brands to quickly and easily create, deploy and optimize customer experiences across digital touchpoints at scale.
- Delivers engaging experiences that delight customers, promote loyalty and produce results.
- The company handles all strategy, configuration, and implementation giving customers the level of protection needed to filter out malicious traffic while ensuring legitimate traffic gets access.
- Constant evolution – As new threats in the marketplace emerge, Crownpeak stays ahead of them, making and releasing adjustments as needed, often in real-time.
- Quick and seamless integration – Can be implemented and configured in just a couple of days.
- Collective intelligence – Threat intelligence is pooled, so defense is continuously evolving. By observing an attack against one customer, the company assess the applicability of the defense to the broader base and make it immediately available for all customers.
- Customizable – Customers may choose between a standard configuration or a custom one designed, delivered and managed by Crownpeak's Advanced Solutions Group.
- (Feb 22, 2017) Launches New Layer 3, 4, And 7 Cyber Defense to Withstand The World's Largest DDoS Attacks. The new cybersecurity designed to detect, analyze and defend against DDoS volumetric attacks and other Layer 7 (application level) cyber threats. The service can distinguish between malicious and non-malicious requests, with no downtime or impact on the end-user experience. It blocks traffic from a range of recognized sources of cyber-crime and automated spam, helping keep websites safe from a variety of attacks, vulnerability exploits, and spam.