How To Setup a Cron Job in cPanel
This tutorial is just perfect for teaching you to set up a cron job in cPanel. This particular tutorial has all the steps laid out for you to understand properly. There is no technicality involved in it. Now for those of you who are not familiar with cPanel must know that this particular software is quite useful in facilitating business operations. The interface of this software is quite user friendly and is packed with loads of features that help the users in looking after their servers.
- Setup a cron job in cPanel: Firstly you have to find the Icon that states Cron jobs and then simply click on it.
2) Setup a cron job in cPanel: After that you must fill in the particular email address that you wish the cron job outcomes to be sent every time it runs. Here you also have to define the exact procedure and how often you wish for the cron to be implemented. If you choose a setting that is common the all the fields will be filled automatically. You will also have a better understanding of each individual field.
3) Setup a cron job in cPanel: Choose the option once in a week
4) Setup a cron job in cPanel: After that you must enter a particular command of any script that wish to implement which includes the path.
5) Setup a cron job in cPanel: When you are fully ready you must click on Add new cron job
After you have completed the above steps very successfully the cron job has been implemented and it is visible here. Here you have the liberty to create additional cron jobs or you may even delete certain existing ones.
Now we have come to the end of the tutorial and now you have the knowledge setup a cron job in cPanel. After this you can go back to the interface and go through the other features. Logging out of the interface is probably one of the easiest things to do. So by now you have realized that the tips mentioned in the tutorial are not that tough to follow. With a little patience you can easily understand what the software has to offer you. You must pay extra attention during the learning phase so that you can absorb things very quickly and utilize them well. So keeping a cool head and a relaxed mind will help you understand the various features of this software. The software has a lot of features that can yield great results if it is utilized properly at the right time and place. So if you follow the tips given in this tutorial you will have no problem whatsoever in using the software to your benefit, you simply need to have a little bit of patience. If you are using this software for the very first times, then you will face failure for the first couple of times but that is no reason why you should feel discouraged at all.