How To Change the Primary Language in cPanel
No wonder that cPanel is the chief control panel interface in the entire web hosting industry in the present day. cPanel is the solitary hosting control panel that is commercially obtainable. It is the only product that is trusted by the leading hosting contributors in the United States of America. Principally, cPanel make use of a “graphical interface” that abridges the administration of a website to the highest degree. If truth to be told, cPanel shortens the tricky features of countless website management tools by offering a user-friendly ‘front-end’ interface to the users. cPanel helps you to administer your FTP accounts, the vital files on your website, your email accounts, your sub-domains, your add-on domains and your ‘MySQL’ databases with ease. In addition, it also donates you the statistics for your website.
In this tutorial, let’s gain knowledge about the different procedures to change the primary language in cPanel.
Read below to unearth the ‘trouble-free’ ways to change the language in cPanel without much hassle.
Step-by-Step procedures to change the primary language in cPanel:
The following demo has been presented by considering that the user had already logged into his cPanel.
1) When you enter the username and Password, you will be taken to your cPanel home screen where you can see the “Preferences” box on the apex of the home page.
2) Spot out the “Change Language” icon in the preferences box.
3) Click the “Change Language” icon
Change the primary language in cPanel:
4) Now, you will be taken to the “Configure Language” page. This function is provided to help you change the primary language that’s exhibited in your control panel interface.
5) Here, you will notice a dropdown box in which several languages in the world are listed out.
6) Now, choose your preferred language from the language drop down box. In this demo, we chose to change the language from English to “Spanish (espanol)”.
7) Select the language Spanish from the drop down box and click the “Change” button.
8) Cool!! Now, you have successfully changed the primary language in cPanel from English to Spanish.
9) In order to confirm the primary language in cPanel change, click on the “home” button to visit the home page.
10) In the home page, if you steer from end to end of your cPanel, you will be able to observe that the (original) primary language (English) has been changed to the recently selected language (Spanish).
11) Ok now! In order to change the primary language back to the original one (in our case, English), you just have to repeat the entire process again. Simple right!!
12) So, go ahead and click on the “Cambiar Lenguaje” (Change Language) icon in the “Preferencias” (Preferences) box.
13) For a second time, you will have to select the original language “English” from the language drop down box and click on the “change” button. That’s it!! Your primary language is now changed to “English”.
14) To confirm whether the language has been changed to English, click on the home button and visit the home screen.
15) In the home page, if you maneuver from first to last of your control panel, you will be able to discover that the language (Spanish) has been changed to English again.
Now, you have become skilled at changing the primary language in Cpanel. Tag along the step-by-step instructions given above to play around various languages in your cPanel.