Cheap Hosting Providers
No matter what product or service you’re shopping for, you have some criteria in mind, right?
Sometimes, it’s all about your budget. Or, let’s face it – mostly, it’s about budget!
So, how can you find a cheap webhosting company that’s also a good webhosting company?
When it comes down to those cheap and unbelievable Webhosting offers, it's mainly because of fierce competition. And, in this case, competition can be a very good thing!
Conducting a Google search with the term “cheap hosting services”. You'll have to be careful about what type of company you choose. When it comes to your personal blog, small business or website blog, or E-commerce portal, cheap hosting company may not be the only criteria you should look for! They're Not All the Same! WebHosting companies provide different types of services including:
- Personal webhosting
- Shared webhosting
- VPS webhosting
- Reseller webhosting
…and many, many, more options! Before you choose the cheapest webbhosting provider, though, consider other options like…
- Traffic expectations
- Operating systems
- Developer tools
- E-commerce options
- Marketing customization links
…and a lot more! Finding the right webhosting company is like winning a prize, right?
That prize is a price you can afford, higher profits, and service that you'll love. Start by setting up a budget, and then move onto the reviews that you find on this site.
Not Happy? Make the Switch! Most companies offer some kind of money-back guarantee, which is a win-win for you. It pays to, well, pay on a monthly basis, so that you can change companies when you need to. Also, choose a plan that works for you – not necessarily the cheapest one either!
Let's say that one company offers is “unlimited disk space” and “limited disk space” plans. Costs are different with the unlimited package, but you don't need unlimited disk space. Go for limited disk space — why should you pay more for something that you won't use? If you ever have any questions, feel free to let us know too! Compare webhosting providers plans and services which is best for you.
Take a look at our reviews, and let us know if you have any questions!
The top ten companies that offer are:
Most Cheap Hosting Providers Offer Similar Features Such As:
- Unlimited Bandwidhh
- Unlimited Disk Space
- The Use OF a C-panel i.e. (Control Panel)
- Support OF Various Versions of PHP 5and Other Programming Languages
- Email Accounts Support
- Stats Full of all needed components included MY SQL &PHP
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Free Domain Name Registration or Transfer
All the providers below have some Unique Features that set them aside from Other webhosting Companies. This makes them ideal Cheap webhosting Companies.
Cheap Hosting Providers: iPage Company
iPage Offers plans:
- 1 year Price $3.50/mo.
- 2 year Price $1.99/mo.
- 3 year Price 1.99/mo.
- 10 years of webhosting experience,
- Hosted websites are eligible for Green Certificate.
- Unlimited mailboxes (i.e., POP/IMAP accounts), 250MB or 10,000-email messages storage capacity.
- Bandwidth or disk space utilisation adjustments options to reduce usage.
- Unlimited MySQL Database
- Google Ad-words, Bing, Yahoo Ads, Facebook advertisement.
- Live chat support
- Telephonic Support (US Number)
- Free website security software.
Cheap Hosting Providers: Arvixe Webhosting Company
- $4.00 / mo.
Why Arvixe :
- Company Awarded as Best Cost Effective Web Host in 2015.
- Free Domain for life
- 6 Websites (Domains) in $4/mo.
- Linux webhosting over $5/month and Windows webhosting over $10/mo
- In 2015, this company gained the “Top Ten Web Host Awards, Readers Choice Award”
- Icon-based control panel for Linux webhosting integrates with over 50 application installer scripts,
- Easy-to-use and visually designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET.
- Website-panel for managing websites, domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails etc.
- C-net certified store.
- 60 days full money back guarantee.
- Global technical support team in US, India, and Middle East.
- Library for self-serve
Cheap Hosting Providers: Godaddy Company
- $2.69 /mo.
Why GoDaddy :
- Mobile support for website with DudaMobile included all popular brands
- GoDaddy deploys MySQL database servers Dell-branded PERC cards with RAID 10 for performance and reliability.
- GoDaddy Company is the largest domain name registrar all over the world, serving over 11 million domains.
- Team of Info Sec won the SC Magazine 2015 Best Security Team Award.
- Older giant in industry.
- Provides up to $250 free credits including $Google Ad-words credits, Bing Ads credit and Facebook Ad credit.
- live chat, Email Support, Telephonic, Ticketing support
Cheap Hosting Providers: HostMetro Company
- $2.45 / mo.
Why HostMetro :
- Servers from Super-micro with Intel Xeon CPU's and RAID protection.
- loading data up to 80% faster database servers used SSD (Solid State Drive) storage.
- Cloud Linux separate sites form other account to save the site from any unusual activity.
- Company OFFERS Cheap webhosting with all basic features.
- Company offering two plans Mega and Business webhosting in low cost.
- Free Web Transfer.
- live chat, Telephonic ,Ticketing support
Cheap Hosting Providers: InMotion Company
- 5.59 / mo.
Why InMotion :
- Inmotion is a WordPress supported network based on Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Fully redundant (N+1), climate controlled data centers.
- InMotion has been rated as the best service provider at WebHosting Geeks and Best WebHosting Providers.
- Recently won a webhosting company support award and boasts 99.9% up-time.
- A massive team runs this company, and more than 300,000 people use InMotion currently.
- Special security feature with suPHP
- Google Ad-words support
- 90-day money back guarantee offered when customer is not satisfied
- Live chat Support, Email support, Telephonic support (U.S. only)
Cheap Hosting Providers: BlueHost Company
- $3.95 / mo.
Why Blue Host :
- Search Engine Submission
- OS Commerce Shopping Cart, Agora Shopping Cart, Cube Cart Shopping Cart.
- Streaming Video, Audio Support
- Simple Scripts 1-Click installs
- Chosen to Support Millions of Sites
- Dual Quad Processor Performance Servers
- Multiple 10 Gigabyte Ethernet Connections
- Courtesy Site Backups
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- 24/7 US-based Support
Cheap Hosting Providers: HostMonster Company
- $3.95 / mo.
Why HostMonster :
- Search Engine Submission
- Free $100 Google Advertising Offer
- Supports Audio, Video Streaming
- Flash Support
- Macromedia Shock-ware Support
Cheap Hosting Providers: HostGator Company
- 3.96/ mo.
- Clients from over 200 countries
- Staff of over 750 employees For 24*7 Support.
- Each of our shared plans includes 24/7/365 support,
- 99.9% up time guarantee, and
- 45-day money-back guarantee.
Cheap Hosting Providers: JustHost Company
- Anytime money back guarantee with all plans
- Free Site Builder with Templates
- Free eCommerce Shopping carts
- Free $25 Yahoo Ad Credits
- Host Many domains in c Panel account, can manage all website from one place
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
Really good article. It covers all things about hosting. Now one can have more knowledge about hosting.
There’s so much to know about hosting, right?
Thanks for the post for writing “Cheap hosting”.
Imight surely end up being back for even more reading and
writing comments shortly. With thanks, Tabitha
Hi none, And every one will same was my thought 6 months before that cheap can never be best but now I can say that there is a myth .yes, previously it was a truth but not now as the prices of web hosting really got decreased because of competition, entry of big giant players in the shared hosting and domain selling. So now it is not a monopoly services any more but we as a consumers and bloggers must take the advantage of these services is my thought and i personally recommend I page
I would personally not recommend the services of cheap web hosting companies to anyone, not even the worst of my enemies. I have been using cheap hosting services for over two years and I am very disappointed! All the services and features that are advertised on their websites are a hoax; they do not deliver on anything that they advertise. If you are looking for prospective hosting companies, do not use the services of cheap web hosting, cheap is not quality in my experience.
Yes, too expensive hosting is not ineteresting, too cheap hosting sounds fishy. I prefer something with medium prices and something that’s also local. For now my web hosting provider is bitronictech.net. We will see.
Most companies that are cheap tend to offer limited bandwidth, which can be a problem. Has anyone found a cheap site that’s also a good host?
Look for the best hosting plan and a domain name that you own! That’s my advice.
Though some people may think that cheap web hosting is not quality web hosting, this is not true. I personally get my hosting services from a cheap web host and so far, I have nothing to complain about!
My host isn’t expensive or cheap. I found a middle of the road host that works great for me.
I think this article is very informative. It explains many of the great features of the top 10 companies which I liked. It’s helpful to see all this info in one place so that I can choose which one is best for me without having to look at 10 different company sites. I appreciate all the great info!!!
Thanks for the tips!
Awhile ago I started a website and needed a company to host my site. The leading cheap hosting providers that I found basically had the same similarities in terms of features though the prices varied. I found the unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth a great way to entice clients.