Most Popular Control Panel Web Hosting Providers/Best cPanel Providers
cPanel Providers Overview
Introduction to cPanel
A cPanel is the administration portion of your web-hosting account. It is an interface that you access to administer all the aspects of your web site account. You can typically control all portions of your web site within the cPanel without using any additional software including FTP software to upload files. Although many people find it faster and easier to do so.
Some cPanel web hosting providers use customized, proprietary cPanel but most use one of the more popular platforms. Plesk is one of the cPanel options that is preferred along with Server CP and Virtuozzo. However, the leader is in the industry is cPanel. Although there are some variances between the programs, they all have similar functionality and features.
The company delivers the web hosting industry's most reliable, intuitive control panel.
A web hosting platform leader with 72 million active domains
Top cPanel Providers – Features
- The Hosting Platform of Choice: offers reliable and intuitive web hosting automation software
- Easy file management, email accounts, additional domains and subdomains
- Provide essential website statistics
- Compatible with many open source applications. You can install Popular scripts that include WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, Gallery with just a few clicks.
- Powerful File Manager: allows a user to modify, create, edit, move, upload, download, compress, and decompress files in efficient and hassle-free manner
- Site Statistics & weblog: Built-in weblog and site statistic tools like Google Analytics for more precise & more informative web statistic.
- Webmail: Provides webmail clients: RoundCube, Horde, Squirrel Mail
- Backup: To backup the entire website
- Security: cPanel enables data management in a safe and secure way.
- SSH Access: For advanced users, Secure Shell Connection allows easy data management.
- Password Protect Directories: Allows a user to password protect a directory for exclusive access.
- IP Deny Manager: This feature enables a user to deny a specific IP address from viewing a web site.
- Hotlink Protection: disables linking of files and pictures to another website.
- Leech Protect: Allows denying account details access to a directory on a website.
- (Otober 05, 2017) cPanel Partners With CloudLinux to Provide Free KernelCare Symlink Protection Patchset against Symlink Attacks for CentOS 6 & 7 without requiring KerneCare license.
- (Sep 06, 2017) The 2017 cPanel Conference is going to held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Sept. 26 & 27. Over 300 attendees registered. The conference would focus on technology and integrations and sponsors lineup shows.
First sponsor: BoldGrid, a website builder created on top of WordPress
Platinum sponsor: Comodo, a global leader in cyber security solutions
Other Sponsors: WHMCS, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, SiteLock, JetApps, Hivelocity, and Platinum Server Management.
- Introduced AutoSSL to automatically issue SSL certificates to its web hosting partners running cPanel and WHM version 60 or later. It discovers and deploys Domain Validated cPanel SSL certificates automatically to all websites, logins, and endpoints on the server without any additional charge.
In November 2016, the company issued more than 5.8 million certificates. So, cPanel selected Comodo to achieve this massive scale of certificates issuance.
- a private company based in the United Kingdom
- Provides billing and automation tool to help businesses handle everything from their client hosting setup to termination.
- Partner with cPanel
- Disk space and bandwidth that can easily be divided into a number of smaller, sub hosting accounts
Click Here For cPanel Support